136 pages. $36.95
A Laboratory Manual for General Chemistry
- Taking Measurements: "You Talkin' to me?"
- Density: What Weighs More - A Pound of Feathers or a Pound of Gold?
- Heat and Temperature - Calorimetry: What's Hot and What's Not?
- Stoichiometry: The Ties That Bind
- Charles' Law: How Low Can You Go?
- Molecular Weight of a Volatile Liquid: It's a Gas
- Spectrophotometric Determination of Copper: Here's Looking at You
- Solubility: When It Rains, It Pours
- Solutions: The Seven Percent Solution
- Titration of Vinegar: Juice of the Grape
- Titration of Antacid: "Plop, Plop! Fizz, Fizz!..."
- Qualitative Analysis of Group I Cations: Get the Lead Out!
Back to Featured Titles
About BIOMATERIA | Featured Titles | How To Order | Contact Us
© 2002 by BIOMATERIA Publishing Company, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Website by: Mandia Marketing & Design